EDISON, NJ– When times are tough, heroes emerge. We all understand someone who's making a difference today as we live through extraordinary and altering times.
Here at Patch, we've launched an initiative to assist recognize these heroes making a distinction in their neighborhoods. Together with Ring, we're working to let all your neighbors know about these impressive people and their stories.
This submission originates from Gwen Robinson who nominated Kimberly Iglesias.
- Name: Kimberly Iglesias
- State: New Jersey
- Home town: Edison-Metuchen
- Hero's task: Health Care Professional
- Relationship to nominee: Daughter
- Factor for recognition: Kim works for the Hackensack Medical Center as a kid life professional in the emergency clinic. She sees ill and hurt kids and deals with physicians to support them. She also talks with families and conveniences households when there is a death.
- Something to understand: Never a complaint when under stress during COVID-19. Although we see it in her eyes.
Thanks for checking out! Do you know about those making a distinction? Let us know by submitting the kind listed below, and we'll more than happy to share their effect with the rest of the community.
Contributions big and small are essential and valued.
Thank you for nominating someone who makes your area a much better place.