EDISON, NJ– Not even pumpkin spots are getting away the coronavirus in 2020.
The continuous pandemic has actually required a few of the region's most frequented pumpkin patches to adjust hours, policies and offerings as they head into fall.
But, don't fear: There are still lots of pumpkin patches in and near Edison where you can have some fall fun.
Below is a list of a few of our preferred local pumpkin spots:
- Address:2095 US Highway 9, Old Bridge
- Season opening/closing dates: October timings 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. everyday; November timings 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. everyday. Take a look at their website for coronavirus guidelines.
- Tourist attractions: Pumpkin picking, hayrides, night corn maze, zombie paintball.
- Phone: 732-721-5728
- Site: https://www.cheesequakefarms.c …
Giamarese Farm & & Orchards Address
- : 155 Fresh Ponds Road, East Brunswick, NJ 08816
- Season opening/closing dates: Open Tuesdays to Sundays, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Attractions: Pumpkin picking, apple picking, educational farm excursion, Fall Harvest Festivals and more.
- Phone: (732) 821-9494
- Site: http://www.giamaresefarm.com/
- Address: 586 South Middlebush Road, Somerset, NJ 08873
- Season opening/closing dates: Beginning Oct. 3 through Oct. 25, 11 a.m. to 6 p.m., Saturdays and Sundays only.
- Attractions: Pumpkin selecting, hay rides, corn labyrinth, food, music and more
- Phone: 732-496-0441
- Website: http://snyders-farm.com/
If we missed your preferred pumpkin patch, make sure to share it with readers in the remarks area.